Branchaud History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Branchaud family
The surname Branchaud was first found in Burgundy (French: Bourgogne), an administrative and historical region of east-central France, where this very ancient family has held a family seat.
Early History of the Branchaud family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Branchaud research. Another 180 words (13 lines of text) covering the years 1027, 1116, 1250, 1125, 1230, 1756, 1762 and 1116 are included under the topic Early Branchaud History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Branchaud Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Brancion, Brancione, Branciones, Brancionnes, Brancionne, Bransion, Bransione, Bransione, Bransionnes, Bransionne, de Brancion and many more.
Early Notables of the Branchaud family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Branchaud Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Branchaud migration to Canada ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Branchaud Settlers in Canada in the 17th Century
- Charles Branchaud, son of Jacques and Antoine, who married Marthe Garant, daughter of Pierre and Renée, in Saint-Laurent-de-l'Île-d'Orléans, Quebec on 22nd February 1694 
Branchaud Settlers in Canada in the 18th Century
- Charles Branchaud, son of Charles and Marthe, who married Agathe Banhiac, daughter of François and Marie-Angélique, in Louiseville, Quebec on 30th October 1726 
- Joseph Branchaud, son of Charles and Marthe, who married Catherine-Geneviève Albert, daughter of René and Geneviève, in Lévis, Quebec on 24th February 1731 
- François Branchaud, son of Charles and Agathe, who married Marie-Anne Desrosiers, daughter of Jean-Baptiste and Marie-Anne, in Louiseville, Quebec on 31st March 1761 
- Internoscia, Arthur E., and Claire Chevrier. Dictionnaire National des Canadiens Français 1608-1760. Vol. 1, Institut Drouin, 1958.