Bracamonte History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bracamonte family
The surname Bracamonte was first found in Tuscany (Italian: Toscana), a region in central Italy. It has nine provinces. Universities are Florence, Pisa and Siena. Home of the Medici they returned to Tuscany in 1530 where they held until 1737. Francis was elected emperor in 1745 and Leopold I succeeded, down to Ferdinand III in 1793. In 1799 it was sacked by a French revolutionary force and remained French until 1847. In 1861 it joined the Kingdom of Italy. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Bracamonte family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bracamonte research. Another 164 words (12 lines of text) covering the year 1424 is included under the topic Early Bracamonte History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bracamonte Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bracamonte, Brac, Bracci, Braccio, Braccetti, Braccini, Braciotti, Braccioni, Bracciali, Fortebraccio, Fortebraccius, Fortebracci, Bracciale, Braccialini, Bracciatelli, Bracceschi, Braccesi, Bracamontte, Bracamontes, Bracamontons, Bracamonti, Bracamonter and many more.
Early Notables of the Bracamonte family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bracamonte Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Bracamonte is the 11,736th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Bracamonte migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bracamonte Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Dc Bracamonte, who landed in Peru in 1834 
- Hernando De Bracamonte, who arrived in Peru in 1834 
- Diego De Bracamonte, who arrived in Florida in 1838 
Contemporary Notables of the name Bracamonte (post 1700) +
- Cecilia Bracamonte Chocano, Peruvian singer
- Héctor Bracamonte (b. 1979), Argentine football striker
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)