Boude History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Boude family
The surname Boude was first found in Holland, where the name became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. The name was first recorded in South Holland, a province of Holland, the most crowded province of the Netherlands. The principal cities are Rotterdam, Leyden and Shiedam. Noted is the famed castle of Teilengen where Jacqueline of Bavaria is buried. In their later history the surname became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Important Dates for the Boude family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Boude research. Another 112 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1707, 1713 and 1740 are included under the topic Early Boude History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boude Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bode, Bodes, Bodde, Boddes, Boode, Boodes, Bodez, Boddez, Boddese, Bodess, Boddess, Boude, van Bode and many more.
Early Notables of the Boude family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Boude Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boude migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Boude Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Frederick Boude, who arrived in Allegany (Allegheny) County, Pennsylvania in 1846 
- W P Boude, who landed in San Francisco, California in 1850 
Contemporary Notables of the name Boude (post 1700)
- Thomas Boude (1752-1822), American politician, Representative from Pennsylvania 7th District, 1801-03 
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 29) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html