on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Origins Available: Portuguese, Spanish
Where did the Portuguese Botello family come from? What is the Portuguese Botello family crest and coat of arms? When did the Botello family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Botello family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Francisco Botello, who emigrated to Puerto Rico
- Alonso Botello who came to Florida in 1538
Botello Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Botello, who landed in America in 1814
- Hernando Botello, who arrived in America in 1838
- Juan Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Alonso De Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Alvaro Botello, who arrived in Nicaragua in 1861
- Kate Botello, former American television personality
- Jose Botello (b. 1976), retired American soccer player
- Angel Botello (b. 1986), Spanish Painter and sculptor
- Ángel Botello (1913-1986), Spanish-Puerto Rican painter, sculptor and graphic artist
- Zúquete, Afonso Eduardo Martins. Armorial Lusitano. Lisboa: Editoria Enciclopédia, 1961. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial Général by J.B. Rietstap. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today, 1967. Print. (ISBN 0-0900455-209).
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
- Chronological list of passengers to Spanish America (including Florida and Louisiana, 1538-1559). From documents in the "Indian Archives". Sevilla, Spain. Print.
- Guiseppi, Montague Spencer, edition. Naturalizations of Foreign Protestants in the American and West Indian Colonies. Mancester, England: The Huguenot Soceity of London, 1921. Print.
- Weis, Frederick Lewis, Walter Lee Sheppard and David Faris. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650 7th Edition. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0806313676).
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 19676. Print.
- Browning, Charles H. Americans of Royal Descent. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
The Botello Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Botello Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 10 August 2012 at 14:05.
on orders of $85 or more