on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Origins Available: Portuguese, Spanish
Where did the Portuguese Botello family come from? What is the Portuguese Botello family crest and coat of arms? When did the Botello family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Botello family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Francisco Botello, who emigrated to Puerto Rico
- Alonso Botello who came to Florida in 1538
Botello Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Botello, who landed in America in 1814
- Hernando Botello, who arrived in America in 1838
- Juan Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Alonso De Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Alvaro Botello, who arrived in Nicaragua in 1861
- Kate Botello, former American television personality
- Jose Botello (b. 1976), retired American soccer player
- Angel Botello (b. 1986), Spanish Painter and sculptor
- Ángel Botello (1913-1986), Spanish-Puerto Rican painter, sculptor and graphic artist
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Domínguez, C. Diccionario Hispano de Apellidos y Blasones 4 Volumes. 2001. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial Général by J.B. Rietstap. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today, 1967. Print. (ISBN 0-0900455-209).
- Weis, Frederick Lewis, Walter Lee Sheppard and David Faris. Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650 7th Edition. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0806313676).
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Browning, Charles H. Americans of Royal Descent. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Guiseppi, Montague Spencer, edition. Naturalizations of Foreign Protestants in the American and West Indian Colonies. Mancester, England: The Huguenot Soceity of London, 1921. Print.
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 19676. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
The Botello Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Botello Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 10 August 2012 at 14:05.
on orders of $85 or more