on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Origins Available: Portuguese, Spanish
Where did the Portuguese Botello family come from? What is the Portuguese Botello family crest and coat of arms? When did the Botello family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Botello family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Alonso Botello who came to Florida in 1538
Botello Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Botello, who landed in America in 1814
- Francisco Botello, who emigrated to Puerto Rico
- Hernando Botello, who arrived in America in 1838
- Juan Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Alonso De Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Jose Botello (b. 1976), retired American soccer player
- Kate Botello, former American television personality
- Trinidad Botello, American Democrat politician, Candidate in primary for Texas State House of Representatives 34th District, 1996
- Ángel Botello (1913-1986), Spanish-Puerto Rican painter, sculptor and graphic artist
- Angel Botello (b. 1986), Spanish Painter and sculptor
- García Carraffa, Alberto and Arturo. Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos 88 Volumes. Madrid: A. Marzo. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came In Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Marques A. H. De Oliveira. History of Portugal. New York: Columbia University Press, 1972. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial Général by J.B. Rietstap. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today, 1967. Print. (ISBN 0-0900455-209).
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Domínguez, C. Diccionario Hispano de Apellidos y Blasones 4 Volumes. 2001. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 19676. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Archivo General De Indias, Sevilla. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias durante los Siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Edited by the docents of the General Indian Archives under the Director of the Archives, Don Cristobal Bermudez Plata 3 Volumes - Volume 1 1509-1534. Sevilla, Spain: Imprenta de la Gavidia, 1940. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
The Botello Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Botello Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 7 January 2016 at 12:23.
on orders of $85 or more