on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Origins Available: Portuguese, Spanish
Where did the Portuguese Botello family come from? What is the Portuguese Botello family crest and coat of arms? When did the Botello family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Botello family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Francisco Botello, who emigrated to Puerto Rico
- Alonso Botello who came to Florida in 1538
Botello Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Botello, who landed in America in 1814
- Hernando Botello, who arrived in America in 1838
- Juan Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Alonso De Botello, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Alvaro Botello, who arrived in Nicaragua in 1861
- Kate Botello, former American television personality
- Jose Botello (b. 1976), retired American soccer player
- Angel Botello (b. 1986), Spanish Painter and sculptor
- Ángel Botello (1913-1986), Spanish-Puerto Rican painter, sculptor and graphic artist
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Zúquete, Afonso Eduardo Martins. Armorial Lusitano. Lisboa: Editoria Enciclopédia, 1961. Print.
- Archivo General De Indias, Sevilla. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias durante los Siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Edited by the docents of the General Indian Archives under the Director of the Archives, Don Cristobal Bermudez Plata 3 Volumes - Volume 1 1509-1534. Sevilla, Spain: Imprenta de la Gavidia, 1940. Print.
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 19676. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came In Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
The Botello Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Botello Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 10 August 2012 at 14:05.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
on orders of $85 or more