Bonini History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Bonini family
The surname Bonini was first found in Vicenza, anciently known as Vicetia, a town in Venetia, capital of the province of Vicenza. It was conquered by the Venetians in 1405. It has many beautiful palaces and churches, galleries and museums. The cathedral is Gothic. The original church SS.Felice e Fortunato was built in 975 but has been much altered. It is notable for its development painters, architects, sculptors and scholars. Natives were Trissino, Palladio, Pigafetta, Fogazzaro, Mantegna, Montagna, Speranza, Scamozzi and Buoncosiglio. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Bonini family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bonini research.Another 185 words (13 lines of text) covering the years 1769, 1820, 1582, 1663 and 1680 are included under the topic Early Bonini History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bonini Spelling Variations
Early Notables of the Bonini family (pre 1700)
Another 35 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bonini Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Bonini family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bonini Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Agostina Bonini, aged 21, who emigrated to the United States from Fosano, Italy, in 1911
- Agottino Bonini, aged 22, who landed in America from S.Nicola, Cerreto, Italy, in 1914
- Alondio Bonini, aged 46, who landed in America from Postalesio, Italy, in 1914
- Ada Bonini, aged 27, who landed in America from Mitano, Italy, in 1917
- Adele Bonini, aged 18, who landed in America from Golasecca, Italy, in 1920
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Bonini (post 1700)
- Griffin Bonini (b. 1965), American Superior Court Judge in Santa Clara County, California
- Charles Bonini, Professor of Business at Stanford University (1959-)
- Massimo Bonini (b. 1959), San Marino footballer
Bonini Family Crest Products