on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Danish Bohrer family come from? What is the Danish Bohrer family crest and coat of arms? When did the Bohrer family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Bohrer family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bohrer Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Anna Barbara Risch Bohrer, who arrived in America in 1746
- Peter Bohrer, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1765
Bohrer Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Miss Bohrer, who landed in Brazil in 1824
- Friedrich Bohrer, who arrived in Brazil in 1825
- Wilhelm Bohrer, who landed in Brazil in 1855
- Philipp Bohrer, who arrived in Brazil in 1857
- Jakob Bohrer, who arrived in North America in 1857
- Corinne Vilhelma Bohrer (b. 1958), American movie and television actress, known for roles in Vice Versa (1988), Phantom of the Megaplex (2000) and Big Eden (2000)
- Thomas Bohrer (b. 1963), American four-time silver medalist rower
- Brian Lester Bohrer (b. 1960), American pastor and author, best known for his book “Word Therapy”
- Florence Fifer Bohrer (1877-1960), American politician, first female senator in the Illinois General Assembly (1924-1932)
- Karl Heinz Bohrer (b. 1932), German literary scholar and essayist
- Shaw, William A. Knights of England A Complete Record from the Earliest Time to the Present Day of the Knights of all the Orders of Chivalry in England, Scotland, Ireland and Knights Bachelors 2 Volumes. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print. (ISBN 080630443X).
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- MacAulay, Thomas Babington. History of England from the Accession of James the Second 4 volumes. New York: Harper and Brothers, 1879. Print.
- Elster, Robert J. International Who's Who. London: Europa/Routledge. Print.
- Cook, Chris. English Historical Facts 1603-1688. London: MacMillan, 1980. Print.
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Le Patourel, John. The Norman Empire. New York: Oxford University Press, 1976. Print. (ISBN 0-19-822525-3).
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
- Hitching, F.K and S. Hitching. References to English Surnames in 1601-1602. Walton On Thames: 1910. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-0181-3).
- Fairbairn. Fairbain's book of Crests of the Families of Great Britain and Ireland, 4th Edition 2 volumes in one. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1968. Print.
The Bohrer Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Bohrer Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 16 March 2015 at 12:53.
on orders of $85 or more