on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bohrer Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Anna Barbara Risch Bohrer, who arrived in America in 1746
- Peter Bohrer, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1765
Bohrer Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Miss Bohrer, who landed in Brazil in 1824
- Friedrich Bohrer, who arrived in Brazil in 1825
- Wilhelm Bohrer, who landed in Brazil in 1855
- Philipp Bohrer, who arrived in Brazil in 1857
- Jakob Bohrer, who arrived in North America in 1857
- Florence Fifer Bohrer (1877-1960), American politician, first female senator in the Illinois General Assembly (1924-1932)
- Brian Lester Bohrer (b. 1960), American pastor and author, best known for his book “Word Therapy”
- Thomas Bohrer (b. 1963), American four-time silver medalist rower
- Corinne Vilhelma Bohrer (b. 1958), American movie and television actress, known for roles in Vice Versa (1988), Phantom of the Megaplex (2000) and Big Eden (2000)
- Karl Heinz Bohrer (b. 1932), German literary scholar and essayist
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin, Eds. Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Markale, J. Celtic Civilization. London: Gordon & Cremonesi, 1976. Print.
- Bede, The Venerable. Historia Ecclesiatica Gentis Anglorum (The Ecclesiastical History Of the English People). Available through Internet Medieval Sourcebook the Fordham University Centre for Medieval Studies. Print.
- Reaney P.H and R.M. Wilson. A Dictionary of English Surnames. London: Routledge, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-415-05737-X).
- Hinde, Thomas Ed. The Domesday Book England's Heritage Then and Now. Surrey: Colour Library Books, 1995. Print. (ISBN 1-85833-440-3).
- Elster, Robert J. International Who's Who. London: Europa/Routledge. Print.
- Williams, Dr Ann. And G.H. Martin . Domesday Book A Complete Translation. London: Penguin, 1992. Print. (ISBN 0-141-00523-8).
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
- Holt, J.C. Ed. Domesday Studies. Woodbridge: Boydell, 1987. Print. (ISBN 0-85115-477-8).
- Papworth, J.W and A.W Morant. Ordinary of British Armorials. London: T.Richards, 1874. Print.
The Bohrer Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Bohrer Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 16 March 2015 at 12:53.
on orders of $85 or more