Bohling History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bohling family
The surname Bohling was first found in Baden, where this family name became a prominent contributor to the development of the district from ancient times. Always prominent in social affairs, the name Bohling became an integral part of that turbulent region as it emerged to form alliances with other families within the Feudal System and the nation.
Early History of the Bohling family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bohling research. Another 79 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 178 and 1789 are included under the topic Early Bohling History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bohling Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bohlen, Boehlen, Bohllen, Boehllen, Bolen, Boelen, Bollen, Boellen, Bohlens, Bohler, Bohlers, Bulhen, Buehlen, Buhllen, Buehllen, Bulen, Buelen, Bullen, Buellen, Buhlens, Buehlens, Boehlens, Boehler, Boehlers and many more.
Early Notables of the Bohling family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bohling Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bohling migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bohling Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Heinrich Bohling, who arrived in America in 1783 
Bohling Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joh Bohling, aged 23, who arrived in Brazil in 1838 
- John Bohling, aged 31, who landed in Missouri in 1839 
- Dick Bohling, aged 29, who landed in Missouri in 1848 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)