Boehler History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Boehler family
The surname Boehler was first found in Mecklenburg, where chronicles first mention Bole von Malchow of Rostock in Mecklenburg in the year 1298.
Early History of the Boehler family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Boehler research. Another 128 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 1721, 1789, 1626, 1674 and 1721 are included under the topic Early Boehler History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boehler Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Boel, Boell, Boeler, Boelert, Bohlen, Bohllen, Boehlen, Boehl, Boehler, Boehlert, Boehling, Boehllen, Bolen, Boelen, Boelens, Boellner, Boellsch, Bollen, Boellen, Bohl, Bole, Bolin and many more.
Early Notables of the Boehler family (pre 1700)
Another 33 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Boehler Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Boehler migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Boehler Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Elizabeth and Peter Boehler both of whom were recorded as having arrived in Philadelphia in 1742
- Peter Boehler, who landed in New York, NY in 1742 
- Francis Boehler, who arrived in New York, NY in 1751 
- Ann Catherine Boehler, who arrived in New York, NY in 1751 
- Elizabeth Boehler, who landed in New York, NY in 1753 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Boehler Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Karl A Boehler, who arrived in Iowa in 1864 
- Karl Boehler, who arrived in Iowa in 1864
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)