Boedecker History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Boedecker family
The surname Boedecker was first found in Prussia, where the name Bodecker was closely identified in early mediaeval times with the feudal society of early Europe. The name would later emerge as a noble family with great influence, having many distinguished branches, and become noted for its involvement in social, economic and political affairs.
Early History of the Boedecker family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Boedecker research. Another 74 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1594, 1384, 1459, 1607, 1683, 1642 and 1652 are included under the topic Early Boedecker History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boedecker Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bodecker, Boddecker, Bodeckker, Bodecher, Boddecher, Bodeker, Bodekker, Boddekker, Bodicker, Boddicker, Boedecker, Boeddecker, Boedeckker, Boedecher, Boeddecher, Boedeker, Boeddekker, Boedicker, Boeddicker, Budecker, Buedecker, Buddecker, Bueddecker, Budeckker, Buedeckker, Budecher, Buedecher, Buddecher, Bueddecker, Budeker, Buedeker, Buddekker, Buedekker, Budicker, Buedicker, Buddicker and many more.
Early Notables of the Boedecker family (pre 1700)
Prominent bearers of the family name Boedecker during this time period were Stephan Bodecker (1384-1459), 37th Bishop of Brandenburg. Son of a poor cooper from Rathenow, he rose to become one of the most important of the bishops of Brandenburg. He is buried in the Cathedral of Ss. Peter and Paul...
Another 51 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Boedecker Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boedecker migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Boedecker Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Mr Boedecker, who arrived in America in 1783 
Boedecker Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Theodor Boedecker, who landed in Texas in 1845 
- Louis Boedecker, who landed in Texas in 1845 
- Anson Boedecker, aged 34, who arrived in Missouri in 1845 
- Carl Boedecker, who landed in Texas in 1845 
- Karl Boedecker, who arrived in Iowa in 1850 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)