Boeckmann History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Boeckmann family
The surname Boeckmann was first found in Mecklenburg, where the name Boeckmann contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation which would later play a large role in the national conflicts of the area.
Early History of the Boeckmann family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Boeckmann research. Another 46 words (3 lines of text) covering the year 1803 is included under the topic Early Boeckmann History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boeckmann Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Boeckmann, Boeckman, Boechmann, Boechman, Boeckemann, Boeckeman, Boechemann, Boecheman, Bochmonn, Bokman, Bokmann and many more.
Early Notables of the Boeckmann family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Boeckmann Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boeckmann migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Boeckmann Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Mrs. Edw. Boeckmann, aged 40, who landed in America, in 1895
Boeckmann Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Johanna Boeckmann, aged 24, who immigrated to the United States from Muehlen, Germany, in 1921
- Bernhard Boeckmann, aged 19, who landed in America from Lohne, Germany, in 1923
- Neino Boeckmann, aged 19, who immigrated to America from Zetel, Germany, in 1923
- Johann Boeckmann, aged 20, who landed in America from Zetel, Germany, in 1923
- Heinrich Boeckmann, aged 21, who settled in America from Nordloehne, Germany, in 1924
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Boeckmann (post 1700) +
- Alan L. Boeckmann, American Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Fluor Corporation, a professional services company since February 2002
- Carl Ludwig Boeckmann (1867-1923), Norwegian-born American artist from Oslo
- Rudolf Boeckmann (1895-1944), German Oberst der Reserve (Colonel) in the Wehrmacht during World War II, recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross
Related Stories +