Boeck History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Boeck family
The surname Boeck was first found in Mecklenburg, where the name Boeckmann contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation which would later play a large role in the national conflicts of the area.
Early History of the Boeck family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Boeck research. Another 46 words (3 lines of text) covering the year 1803 is included under the topic Early Boeck History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boeck Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Boeckmann, Boeckman, Boechmann, Boechman, Boeckemann, Boeckeman, Boechemann, Boecheman, Bochmonn, Bokman, Bokmann and many more.
Early Notables of the Boeck family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Boeck Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Boeck migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Boeck Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Jean Wentzell Boeck, who arrived in Charles Town, South Carolina in 1782 
Boeck Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Johann Boeck, who landed in Indiana in 1852 
- Michael Boeck, who arrived in St Clair County, Illinois in 1860 
Boeck Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Auguste Boeck, aged 30, who landed in America from Lundweg, Germany, in 1905
- Martha Boeck, aged 16, who settled in America from Lundweg, Germany, in 1905
- Maria Boeck, aged 10, who immigrated to the United States from Nuremburg, Germany, in 1907
- Marie Boeck, aged 39, who landed in America from Nuremburg, Germany, in 1907
- Anselmo Boeck, aged 32, who immigrated to America from Brussels, Belgium, in 1907
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Boeck (post 1700) +
- Eugen von Boeck (1823-1886), German educator and scientist
- Cæsar Peter Møller Boeck (1845-1917), Norwegian dermatologist
- Christian Peder Bianco Boeck (1798-1877), Norwegian doctor, zoologist and mountaineer
- Julianus Marie August de Boeck (1865-1937), Flemish composer and organist
- Marcelo Boeck (b. 1984), Brazilian footballer
- Jonas Axel Boeck (1833-1873), Norwegian marine biologist
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)