Bockman History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bockman family
The surname Bockman was first found in Mecklenburg, where the name Boeckmann contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation which would later play a large role in the national conflicts of the area.
Early History of the Bockman family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bockman research. Another 46 words (3 lines of text) covering the year 1803 is included under the topic Early Bockman History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bockman Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Boeckmann, Boeckman, Boechmann, Boechman, Boeckemann, Boeckeman, Boechemann, Boecheman, Bochmonn, Bokman, Bokmann and many more.
Early Notables of the Bockman family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bockman Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Bockman is the 14,977th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Bockman migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bockman Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Peter Wilhelm Bockman, age 36, who settled in New York City in 1844
Contemporary Notables of the name Bockman (post 1700) +
- Joseph Edward "Eddie" Bockman (1920-2011), American Major League Baseball player and scout
- Eugene James Bockman (b. 1923), American city official and library scientist
- Gerhard Bockman (1686-1773), Dutch portrait painter and mezzotint engraver
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm