Bizzarro History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bizzarro family
The surname Bizzarro was first found in the city of Varese, where earliest records date back to 1277 with the Bizzozzeri family, who were nobility of the city.
Early History of the Bizzarro family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bizzarro research. More information is included under the topic Early Bizzarro History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bizzarro Spelling Variations
Enormous variation in spelling and form characterizes those Italian names that originated in the medieval era. This is caused by two main factors: regional tradition, and inaccuracies in the recording process. Before the last few hundred years, scribes spelled names according to their sounds. Spelling variations were the unsurprising result. The variations of Bizzarro include Bizzarro, Bizarro, Bizzaro, Bizaro, Bizzarri, Bissari, Bizarri, Bizzari, Bizari, Bizzotto, Bizotto, Bizo, Bizzo, Bizoni, Bizzelli, Bizelli, Bizzi, Bizzoni, Bizozzeri, Bizzarini and many more.
Early Notables of the Bizzarro family (pre 1700)
Prominent among bearers of this family in early times was Tommaso Bizzocchi, chancellor of the Malatesti House in Rimini during the 15th century
Pietro Bizzarri, (1530?-1586?) born at Sassoferrato in Umbria, was a castle owner who committed himself to the church. He was also a famous author and dedicated his work entitled...
Another 51 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bizzarro Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bizzarro migration to the United States +
Research into various historical records has revealed some of first members of the Bizzarro family to immigrate North America:
Bizzarro Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Bizzarro, aged 42, who immigrated to the United States from Roscarainolo, Italy, in 1907
- Angelo Bizzarro, aged 25, who landed in America from Marcianese, Caserta, in 1909
- Antonio Bizzarro, aged 26, who landed in America from Cervino, Italy, in 1910
- Domenico Bizzarro, aged 17, who landed in America from Avella, Italy, in 1910
- Felice Bizzarro, aged 15, who immigrated to the United States from Cervinara, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +