Birenbaum History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Birenbaum family
The surname Birenbaum was first found in Germany
, where the name Bierbaum came from humble beginnings but gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as numerous branches of the same house acquired distant estates, some of which were located in other countries. Through the acquisition of these estates as well as their important contributions to society, the family successfully elevated their social status.
Early History of the Birenbaum family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Birenbaum research.Another 185 words (13 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Birenbaum History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Birenbaum Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Bierbaum, Bierbaumer, Birnbaum, Beerbohm and many more.
Early Notables of the Birenbaum family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Birenbaum Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Birenbaum family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Birenbaum Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Perl Birenbaum, aged 27, who landed in America, in 1892
Birenbaum Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Jachet Birenbaum, aged 34, who emigrated to America, in 1903
- Kinde Birenbaum, aged 7, who landed in America, in 1903
- Chave Birenbaum, who emigrated to the United States, in 1911
- Harry Birenbaum, aged 26, who settled in America from London, England, in 1913
- Chaim Birenbaum, aged 17, who landed in America from Stanislawow, Austria, in 1914
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Birenbaum (post 1700)
- William Marvin Birenbaum (1923-2010), American educator and college administrator
- Halina Birenbaum (b. 1929), Polish Holocaust survivor, writer, poet and translator
Birenbaum Family Crest Products