Binette History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Binette family
The surname Binette was first found in Maine, where the family first originated and maintained their status as one of the more distinguished families in the town of Vendée.
Early History of the Binette family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Binette research. Another 166 words (12 lines of text) covering the years 1366, 1400, 1426, 1536, 1603, 1624, and 1670 are included under the topic Early Binette History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Binette Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Binnette, Binette, Binet, Biney, Binney, Binon, Binot, Bineau, Binaud, Binault and many more.
Early Notables of the Binette family (pre 1700)
Another 27 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Binette Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Binette is the 7,919th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name.  However, in Quebec, Canada, the name Binette is ranked the 387th most popular surname. 
Migration of the Binette family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Alice Binney, who arrived in Barbados in 1663; René Binet, who arrived in Quebec in 1665; James Binney, who arrived in Barbados in 1680; Jean Bineau, who married in Lachine, Canada in 1705.
Contemporary Notables of the name Binette (post 1700) +
- George Joseph Binette Jr., American manufacturing company executive
- André Binette (b. 1933), Canadian professional NHL ice hockey goaltender
- Joseph Binette (1861-1950), Canadian farmer and politician, member of Canadian Parliament
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ https://statistique.quebec.ca/fr/document/noms-de-famille-au-quebec/tableau/les-1-000-premiers-noms-de-famille-selon-le-rang-quebec