Bildstein History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bildstein family
The surname Bildstein was first found in Hamburg, where the name contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation which would later play a large role in the tribal and national conflicts of the area. In later years the name branched into many houses, each playing a significant role in the local social and political affairs. Bild is also connected to several place names in the Holstein region.
Important Dates for the Bildstein family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bildstein research. Another 90 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1714 and 1718 are included under the topic Early Bildstein History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bildstein Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bild, Bildt, Bildauer, Bilderback, Biderback, Biderbeck, Bildstein, Billerbeck, Bilder, Bilden, Bildern, Bildenhaus, Bildtner and many more.
Early Notables of the Bildstein family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bildstein Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bildstein migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Typical Bildstein Emigration from the United Kingdom to North America
Bildstein Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Ignace Bildstein, who arrived in America in 1828
- Elisabetha Bildstein, who arrived in New York in 1857
- Carl Bildstein, aged 9, who landed in New York, NY in 1893 
- Franz Bildstein, aged 40, who arrived in New York, NY in 1893 
- Gustav Bildstein, aged 11, who landed in New York, NY in 1893 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)