Bianchini History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bianchini family
The surname Bianchini was first found in Austria, where the name Bianchi gained prominence after their arrival to the area. Originally from Italy, the Bianchi family was brought to Austria from King Ferdinand I. This family branched into many houses, both in the Italian regions of Sicily, Bologna and Tolentino and in various Austrian districts. Their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Bianchini family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bianchini research. Another 183 words (13 lines of text) covering the years 1816, 1816, 1768, 1855, 10, , 1815, 1800, 1838, 1752, 1810, 1783, 1784, 1790, 1804, 1758 and 1817 are included under the topic Early Bianchini History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bianchini Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bianchie, Biancchi, Biancchie, Bianci, Biancci, Biancie, Bianccie and many more.
Early Notables of the Bianchini family (pre 1700)
During this period prominent bearers of the name Bianchini were Francesco Bianchi (c.1752-1810), Italian composer best known for his operas, of which he wrote over 90, such as "La villanella rapita" (Venice...
Another 31 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bianchini Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In France, the name Bianchini is the 6,293rd most popular surname with an estimated 1,000 - 1,500 people with that name. 
Bianchini migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bianchini Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Adamo Bianchini, aged 25, who immigrated to the United States from Genoa, in 1893
Bianchini Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Abramo Bianchini, aged 27, who settled in America from Capannori, Italy, in 1912
- Agostino Bianchini, aged 22, who immigrated to America from Borgomozsano, Italy, in 1915
- Adolphe Bianchini, aged 38, who landed in America from Matz, France, in 1924
Contemporary Notables of the name Bianchini (post 1700) +
- Brian Bianchini (1978-2004), American male model
- Erminia Bianchini (1908-2020), Italian supercentenarian, nation's oldest woman (since 2020)
- Angela Bianchini (1921-2018), Italian fiction writer and literary critic, born in Rome
- Vincenzo Bianchini (1903-2000), Italian artist
- Francesco Bianchini (1662-1729), Italian scholar, eponym of the Bianchini lunar crater
Related Stories +
- ^ http://www.journaldesfemmes.com/nom-de-famille/nom/