Bettendorf History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bettendorf family
The surname Bettendorf was first found in Baden, where the family contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation.
Important Dates for the Bettendorf family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bettendorf research. Another 160 words (11 lines of text) covering the years 1300 and 1685 are included under the topic Early Bettendorf History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bettendorf Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bettendorff, Bettendorf, Bettendorff, Bettendorph, Bettendorffe, Betendorff, Bettindorff, Bettindorf, Bettindorp, Bettintorf, Bettintorff, Bettentorf, Bettentorfer, Bettentorff and many more.
Early Notables of the Bettendorf family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bettendorf Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bettendorf migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Typical Bettendorf Emigration from the United Kingdom to North America
Bettendorf Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Nikolaus Bettendorf, who settled in America in 1855
- Nik Bettendorf, who landed in America in 1855 
- Michel Bettendorf, who settled in Arkansas in 1884
Contemporary Notables of the name Bettendorf (post 1700)
- Niki Bettendorf (1936-2018), Luxembourgish politician, Mayor of Bertrange from 1982 until 2001
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)