Benavidez History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Benavidez family
The surname Benavidez was first found in Asturias, an important Christian kingdom of medieval Spain.
Early History of the Benavidez family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Benavidez research. Another 321 words (23 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Benavidez History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Benavidez Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Benevides, Benavides and others.
Early Notables of the Benavidez family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Benavidez Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Benavidez is the 2,832nd most popular surname with an estimated 9,948 people with that name. 
| Benavidez migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Benavidez Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joaquin Benavidez, aged 30, who immigrated to the United States, in 1896
Benavidez Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Angel Benavidez, aged 21, who settled in America from Paris, France, in 1918
- Marie Louis Benavidez, aged 1, who immigrated to America from Paris, France, in 1918
- Leopoldo Benavidez, aged 23, who landed in America from Bogota, Columbia, in 1919
|Contemporary Notables of the name Benavidez (post 1700) ||+|
- Master Sergeant Raul "Roy" Perez Benavidez (1935-1998), American member of the Studies and Observations Group of the United States Army, recipient of the Medal of Honor
- José Luis Benavidez Jr. (b. 1992), undefeated Mexican-American professional boxer
- Joseph Rolando Benavidez (b. 1984), American mixed martial artist
- Sabastian B. Benavidez, American Democratic Party politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from California, 1988
- Exequiel Emanuel Benavídez (b. 1989), Argentine football midfielder
- Teddy Benavídez, Filipino actor, active from 1936 through 1988