on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish Benavidez family come from? What is the Spanish Benavidez family crest and coat of arms? When did the Benavidez family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Benavidez family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Benevides, Benavides and others.
First found in Asturias, an important Christian kingdom of medieval Spain.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Benavidez research. Another 600 words(43 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Benavidez History in all our PDF Extended History products.
More information is included under the topic Early Benavidez Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Benavidez Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joaquin Benavidez, aged 30, who emigrated to the United States, in 1896
Benavidez Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Angel Benavidez, aged 21, who settled in America from Paris, France, in 1918
- Marie Louis Benavidez, aged 1, who emigrated to America from Paris, France, in 1918
- Leopoldo Benavidez, aged 23, who landed in America from Bogota, Columbia, in 1919
- Joseph Rolando Benavidez (b. 1984), American mixed martial artist
- José Luis Benavidez Jr. (b. 1992), undefeated Mexican-American professional boxer
- Master Sergeant Raul "Roy" Perez Benavidez (1935-1998), American member of the Studies and Observations Group of the United States Army, recipient of the Medal of Honor
- Teddy Benavídez, Filipino actor, active from 1936 through 1988
- Exequiel Emanuel Benavídez (b. 1989), Argentine football midfielder
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
- Annuaire Général Héraldique Universel. Paris: Institut Héraldique, 1901. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- Carr, Raymond. Spain, 1808-1975. 2nd Ed. . Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1982. Print. (ISBN 978-0198221272).
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Armorial Général by J.B. Rietstap. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today. 1967. Print. (ISBN 0-900455-209).
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Domínguez, C. Hispano de Apellidos y Blasones. 4 Vols. 2001. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1976. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
The Benavidez Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Benavidez Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 25 September 2014 at 10:11.
on orders of $85 or more