Bemer History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bemer family
The surname Bemer was first found in Basel, where the name Bemmerer came from humble beginnings but gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as many branches of the same house acquired estates in new areas which, combined with their great contributions to society, succeeded in elevating their social status.
Early History of the Bemer family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bemer research. Another 88 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bemer History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bemer Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bemmerer, Bemerer, Bemer, Bemerrer, Bemererr, Bemmererr, Bammerer, Baemmerer, Bamerer, Baemerer, Bamerrer, Baemerrer, Bamererr, Baaemererr, Bammererr, Baemmererr, Bemmerel, Bammerel, Baemmerel, Bemmeren, Bammeren, Baemmeren, Bemmerele, Bammerele, Baemmerele and many more.
Early Notables of the Bemer family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bemer Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bemer migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bemer Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Phillip Bemer who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1727
- Phillip Bemer, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1727 
- Adam Bemer, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1752 
- Hendrick Bemer, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1752 
- Peter Bemer, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1752 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Bemer Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- John Bemer, aged 37, who landed in Missouri in 1844 
- John Bemer who arrived in Missouri in 1844
Contemporary Notables of the name Bemer (post 1700) +
- William Bemer, American politician, Mayor of Albion, Michigan, 1915-16
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)