Bellinghausen History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bellinghausen family
The surname Bellinghausen was first found in Hessen, where the name Bellenhausen made an important early contribution to the feudal society of early Europe. The name Bellenhausen became prominent in local affairs and branched into many houses, where they continued to play an important role in the savage tribal and national conflicts, each group seeking power and status in an ever changing territorial profile.
Early History of the Bellinghausen family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bellinghausen research. Another 84 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bellinghausen History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bellinghausen Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bellenhausen, Belenhausen, Bellenhaussen, Belenhaussen, Bellinhausen, Bellinhaussen, Bellenhauser, Bellenhausel, Bellenhausele, Bellenhausle, Belenhauser, Belenhausel, Belenhausele, Belenhausle, Bellenhauser, Bellenhausel, Bellenhausele, Bellenhausle, Belenhausser, Belenhaussel, Belenhaussele, Belenhaussle, Bellinhauser, Bellinhausel, Bellinhausele, Bellinhausle, Bellinhausser, Bellinhausel, Bellinhausele, Bellinhaussle and many more.
Early Notables of the Bellinghausen family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bellinghausen Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bellinghausen migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bellinghausen Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Bertram Bellinghausen, who arrived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1853
- Margaret, Peter and Wilhelm Bellinghausen all of whom were recorded as having, who arrived in America in 1881
- Margarethe Bellinghausen, aged 20, who arrived in America in 1881 
- Peter Bellinghausen, aged 23, who landed in America in 1881 
- Peter Joseph Bellinghausen, aged 29, who arrived in America in 1881 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Bellinghausen Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Johann Bellinghausen, who arrived in Chile in 1932 
Contemporary Notables of the name Bellinghausen (post 1700) +
- Axel Bellinghausen (b. 1983), nicknamed "Bello", a German footballer, Kaiserslautern captain (2008-2009)
- Hermann Bellinghausen (b. 1953), Mexican physician, poet, writer, and editor
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)