Bechtle History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bechtle family
The surname Bechtle was first found in Hessen, where the family contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation. The earliest bearers of this name to be mentioned in ancient chronicles were Bechtold of Fulda in 1387, Bechtold Suleffel of Frankfurt in 1442, and Tibertius Bechtolf of Frankfurt in 1568. Bachtel is a mountain of the Zurich Upperland, Swiss Prealps in the canton of Zurich. Atop of the mountain is Bachtel Tower, a 60 m (200 ft) tall radio tower.
Early History of the Bechtle family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bechtle research. Another 200 words (14 lines of text) covering the years 1829, 1840, 1810, 1795, 1856 and 1795 are included under the topic Early Bechtle History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bechtle Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bechtold, Bechtolt, Bechtoldt, Becktolt, Beckholt, Beckholdt, Becktold, Becktoldt, Bechthold, Beckthold, Bechtholdt, Becktholdt, Bechtolf, Bechtolff, Bechetold, Becketold, Becketoldt, Bechtle, Bechtel and many more.
Early Notables of the Bechtle family (pre 1700)
Another 41 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Bechtle Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bechtle migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bechtle Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Laurence Bechtle, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1732 
- Vide Bechtle, aged 26, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1738 
Contemporary Notables of the name Bechtle (post 1700) +
- Louis Charles Bechtle (b. 1927), American politician, U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1972-93 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 13) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html