Beaulac History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Beaulac family
The surname Beaulac was first found in Provence, where the family has been formerly seated.
There are nearly 30 municipalities called Beaulieu in the Alpes-Maritimes region of the French Riviera. It is assumed by some sources that the name derives from the beauty of the place that it comes from. Originally, "beaulieu" was another word used for "banlieu", or in English, "suburban". 
Pierre Beaulieu, born in 1649, son of Jean and Françoise, travelled from France to Canada in the 17th century. He married Marie Gobeil in Quebec on 13th July 1676. Pierre passed away on 25th April 1710 and was buried at Rivière-Ouelle, Quebec. 
Important Dates for the Beaulac family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Beaulac research. Another 264 words (19 lines of text) covering the years 1792 and 1800 are included under the topic Early Beaulac History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Beaulac Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Beaulieu, Beauliu, Baulieu, Bauliu, Beaulu, Beaulue, Baulu, Baulue, Beaullieu, Beaulliu, Baullieu, Baulliu, Beaullu, Beaullue, Baullu, Baullue, Bolieu, Boliu, Bolieue, Bolue, Bolu, Bollieu, Bolliu, Bollieue, Bollue, Bollu, Beaulieu, de Beauliu, de Baulieu, de Bauliu, de Beaulu, de Beaulue, de Beaulieu, de Beauliu, de Baulieu, de Bauliu, de Beaulu and many more.
Early Notables of the Beaulac family (pre 1700)
Another 41 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Beaulac Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Beaulac migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Beaulac Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Mrs. Joseph Beaulac, aged 36, who immigrated to the United States from Paris, in 1904
- Rosalbio Beaulac, aged 38, who settled in America from Paris, in 1905
- Armand Beaulac, aged 5, who landed in America from Paris, in 1905
- Charles Beaulac, aged 6, who settled in America from Paris, in 1905
- Hector Beaulac, aged 11, who landed in America from Paris, in 1905
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Beaulac (post 1700)
- Willard Leon Beaulac (1899-1990), United States Diplomat who served as U.S. Ambassador to Paraguay, Colombia, Cuba, Chile and Argentina
- Willard Leon Beaulac (1899-1990), American politician, U.S. Ambassador to Paraguay, 1944-47; Colombia, 1947-51; Cuba, 1951-53; Chile, 1953-56; Argentina, 1956-60 
- Polydore Beaulac (1893-1981), Canadian politician from Quebec who served as Member of the Legislative Assembly
- ^ Dionne, N.-E., Origine Des Familles Canadiennes-Français. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company, 1969. Print.
- ^ Olivier, Reginald L. Your Ancient Canadian Family Ties. Logan: The Everton Publishers, Inc., P.O. Box 368, 1972. Print
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 13) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html