Bavaro History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bavaro family
The surname Bavaro was first found in the region of Calabria, and also in the town of Vibonati, located in the region of Basilicata. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time was in itself a family honor.
Early History of the Bavaro family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bavaro research. Another 69 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1430, 1528, 1592, and 1623 are included under the topic Early Bavaro History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bavaro Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bava, Bavara, Bavaro and others.
Early Notables of the Bavaro family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bavaro Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bavaro migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Bavaro Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Maria Bavaro, who arrived at the port of New York on November 19, 1886, aboard the "Eutella"
Bavaro Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Ambrogio Bavaro, aged 25, who immigrated to America from Bitritto, Italy, in 1910
- Francesco Bavaro, aged 21, who landed in America from Giovinazzo, Italy, in 1910
- Caterina Bavaro, aged 12, who landed in America from Gionnarro, Italy, in 1911
- Antonio Bavaro, aged 23, who landed in America from Prato la Serra, Italy, in 1911
- Benedetto Bavaro, aged 9, who settled in America from Giovinazro, Italy, in 1912
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Bavaro (post 1700) +
- Michael Bavaro (b. 1959), American filmmaker based in Manhattan
- David Anthony Bavaro (b. 1967), retired American NFL football player
- Mark Bavaro (b. 1963), American football NFL player for the New York Giants (1985-1994)
Related Stories +