Baumeister History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The German state of Saxony is the glorious birthplace of the distinguished surname Baumeister. In the medieval era, the German lands were inhabited by a variety of Barbarian tribes. The ancient dukedom of Saxony derived its name from the Germanic tribe name the Saxons who inhabited the territory after the fall of the Roman Empire.
Early Origins of the Baumeister family
The surname Baumeister was first found in Saxony, where the family was established in early times.
Early History of the Baumeister family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Baumeister research. Another 103 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 179 and 1792 are included under the topic Early Baumeister History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Baumeister Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Baumeiszter, Bommaister, Bomaister, Bommeister, Bomeister, Bommaisster, Bomaisster, Baummeister, Baumeister, Bauermeister, Baumeisztere, Baumeiszten, Baumeisztel, Baumeisztle, Baummaistere, Baummaisten, Baummaistel, Baummaistle, Baumaistere, Baumaisten, Baumaistel, Baumaistle, Baummeistere, Baummeisten, Baummeistel, Baummeistle, Baumeisten, Baumeistere, Baumeistle, Baumeistel, Baummaissten, Baummaisstere, Baummaissten, Baummaisstel, Baummaisstle, Baumaisstere, Baumaissten, Baumaisstel and many more.
Early Notables of the Baumeister family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Baumeister Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Baumeister is the 18,812nd most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Baumeister migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baumeister Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Cant Baumeister, who arrived in North America in 1832 
- Joh Baumeister, who landed in America in 1846 
- Marianne Baumeister, who arrived in America in 1847 
- Michael Baumeister, who settled in Texas with his wife Marg Schliepler in 1847
- Bern Baumeister, who landed in America in 1847 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Baumeister (post 1700) +
- Roy Baumeister, American Professor of Psychology at Florida State University
- Victor Floyd Baumeister (b. 1919), American architect
- Willi Baumeister (1889-1955), German artist and painter
- Muriel Baumeister (b. 1972), Austrian television actress
Historic Events for the Baumeister family +
- Mr. William N. Baumeister, American Aviation Chief Machinist's Mate working aboard the ship "USS Arizona" when she sunk during the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on 7th December 1941, he survived the sinking 
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ Pearl Harbour: USS Arizona Casualties List Pearl Harbour December 7, 1941. (Retrieved 2018, July 31st). Retrieved from http://pearl-harbor.com/arizona/casualtylist.html