Barie History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Barie family
The surname Barie was first found in Germany, where the name Bary became noted for its many branches with the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. Over time, the family became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility.
Important Dates for the Barie family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Barie research. Another 99 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1859 and 1872 are included under the topic Early Barie History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Barie Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bary, Bari, Barie, Barry, Barrie, Barri, Bery, Baery, Beri, Baeri, Baerie, Berie, Berry, Baerry, Berrie, Baerrie, Berri and many more.
Early Notables of the Barie family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Barie Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Barie migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Barie Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Elizabeth Barie, who arrived in Maryland in 1662
- Elizabeth Barie, who landed in Maryland in 1662 
Barie Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Juan Barie, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1816 
- Vincent Barie, who landed in Charleston, South Carolina in 1823 
Contemporary Notables of the name Barie (post 1700)
- William Barie, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from Michigan, 1900 
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 11) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html