Barbiero History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Barbiero family
The surname Barbiero was first found in all over Italy, though mainly in Sicily in the south, and in Emilia-Romagna in the north. A simple derivative, the surname Barbiero comes from the Italian word "barbiere," meaning "barber."
Early History of the Barbiero family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Barbiero research. Another 116 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1340, 1453, 1314, 1452, 1520, 1623 and 1698 are included under the topic Early Barbiero History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Barbiero Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Barbieri, Barbiero, Barbiera, Barberi, Barberio and many more.
Early Notables of the Barbiero family (pre 1700)
Another 42 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Barbiero Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Barbiero migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Barbiero Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francesco Barbiero, aged 42, who settled in America, in 1897
Barbiero Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Barbiero, aged 27, who immigrated to the United States from Caiazza, Italy, in 1904
- Carlo Barbiero, who landed in Arkansas in 1905 
- Francescantonio Barbiero, aged 14, who landed in America from Caiazzo, Italy, in 1906
- Alessio Barbiero, aged 23, who immigrated to the United States from Castel Sasso, Italy, in 1910
- Carmine Barbiero, aged 23, who immigrated to America from Avellino, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name Barbiero (post 1700) ||+|
- Michael Francis Barbiero (b. 1949), American fourteen-time Grammy nominated, four-time Grammy Award winning record producer, mixer, engineer, songwriter, and journalist
- Fabian Giuseppe Barbiero (b. 1984), Australian football midfielder
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)