Baldini History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Baldini family
The surname Baldini was first found in at Parma, the Capital of the Province of Parma, in the region of Emilia-Romagna famous for its prosciutto and cheese. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time was in itself a family honor. Where the family was first recorded in the year 1300 and received their first diploma of nobility in 1445.
Important Dates for the Baldini family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Baldini research. Another 23 words (2 lines of text) covering the years 1614, 1684, 1615 and 1685 are included under the topic Early Baldini History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Baldini Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Baldana, Baldane, Baldano, Boldoni, Baldini, Baltodano and many more.
Early Notables of the Baldini family (pre 1700)
Another 28 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Baldini Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Baldini migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Baldini Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- O. Baldini, who settled in New Orleans in 1869
- F. Baldini, who settled in New York, NY in 1893
Baldini Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Frank Baldini, who settled in Boston in 1915
Contemporary Notables of the name Baldini (post 1700)
- Thomas L. Baldini, American Democrat politician, Presidential Elector for Michigan, 1992; Defeated, 1980; Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Michigan, 2008 
- Stefano Baldini (b. 1971), Italian Olympic marathon champion
- Silvio Baldini (b. 1958), Italian professional football manager
- Pietro Paolo Baldini (1614-1684), Italian painter of the Baroque era
- Francesco Baldini (b. 1974), Italian professional football player
- Ercole Baldini (b. 1933), Italian professional road-racing bicyclist
- Baccio Baldini (1436-1487), Florentine Renaissance engraver
- Andrea Baldini (b. 1985), Italian Olympic fencer
- Antonio Baldini (1889-1962), Italian humorist
Historic Events for the Baldini family
- R Baldini, American passenger from USA, who flew aboard American Airlines Flight 191 and died in the crash 
You May Also Like
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 3) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- ^ Flight 191's Victims - latimes. (Retrieved 2014, April 16) . Retrieved from http://articles.latimes.com/1985-08-04/news/mn-4349_1_fort-lauderdale-area