Aresti History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Aresti family
The surname Aresti was first found in the Basque region of northern Spain.
Early History of the Aresti family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Aresti research. Another 286 words (20 lines of text) covering the years 1908, 1645, 1650 and 1645 are included under the topic Early Aresti History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Aresti Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Arestegui, Arostegui, Orestegui, Aresti, Areste, Oresti and many more.
Early Notables of the Aresti family (pre 1700)
Prominent among bearers of the family name at this time was Giovanni Battista Aresti de Dovara, O.P., a Roman Catholic prelate who served as Archbishop of Aleppo (1645-1650.) He...
Another 28 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Aresti Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Aresti family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Joseph Aresteguieta, who arrived at the port of Philadelphia in 1804.
Contemporary Notables of the name Aresti (post 1700) +
- Frank Aresti (b. 1967), American guitarist and composer
- Simone Aresti (b. 1986), Sardinian footballer
- Georgios Aresti (b. 1994), Cypriot footballer
- Antonis Aresti (b. 1983), Cypriot athlete and for-time gold medalist Paralympian
- Alexandros Aresti (b. 1983), Cypriot freestyle swimmer, a two-time Olympian (2000 and 2004)
- Gabriel Aresti (1933-1975), Basque poet
Related Stories +