Early Origins of the Ardissone family
The surname Ardissone was first found in Venice
(Italian: Venezia), and seaport occupying one of the most remarkable sites of the world. Centralizing on the Grand Canal the history of the city can be traced through the different styles of architecture Byzantine, Gothic, early Renaissance
and late Renaissance
. It is rich in ancient palaces, churches, libraries, galleries, monuments, statues, treasures and artifacts. Its history is abundant in politics, art, religion, scholarship and conflict. The ducal palace was commenced in 1309. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Ardissone family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Ardissone research.Another 231 words (16 lines of text) covering the years 1178 and 1624 are included under the topic Early Ardissone History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ardissone Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Ardizzzoni, Ardizzone, Ardizone, Ardizonni, Ardizzon, Ardissone, Ardisson, Ardison, Ariziz, Ardizio and many more.
Early Notables of the Ardissone family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Ardissone Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Ardissone family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Ardissone Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Vincenzo Ardissone, aged 25, who arrived in America from Italy, in 1900
- Ida Ardissone, aged 16, who arrived in America from Borgofranco, Italy, in 1909
- Martino Ardissone, aged 18, who arrived in America from Borgiallo, Italy, in 1910
- Domenico Ardissone, aged 26, who arrived in America from Borgofranco, Italy, in 1910
- Angelo Ardissone, aged 36, who arrived in America from Borgofranco, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Ardissone (post 1700)
- Mario Ardissone (1900-1975), Italian football player, member of the Italy National Team in 1924 at the 1924 Summer Olympics
- Yolande Ardissone (b. 1927), French painter