Aramburo History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
The surname Aramburo is of Spanish locative origin, deriving from a geographical or man-made feature near which the first bearer lived or held land. In this instance, the surname Aramburo is composed of the Basque
words "aram," deriving from "aran," which signifies "valley," and "bulo, bulu," which signifies "mill." Thus, the initial bearer of the surname Aramburo was someone who was identified by the members of his community as "one who dwells by the mill in the valley."
Early Origins of the Aramburo family
The surname Aramburo was first found in the northern Navarre- Basque
region. The earliest references to the surname Aramburo are found in the records of the military Order of Carlos III.
Early History of the Aramburo family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Aramburo research.Another 197 words (14 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Aramburo History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Aramburo Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Arambula, Aramburu, Arambulo, Aramburo, Arambul and others.
Early Notables of the Aramburo family (pre 1700)
Another 38 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Aramburo Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Aramburo family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Aramburo Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- M. Aramburo, aged 36, who arrived in America from Madrid, in 1906
- Ianstino Aramburo, aged 16, who arrived in America from Barcelona, Spain, in 1907
- Fernando E. Aramburo, aged 21, who arrived in America from Mexico, Mexico, in 1909
- Guadalupe D. de Aramburo, aged 21, who arrived in America from Mexico, Mexico, in 1909
- Alfonso Aramburo, aged 15, who arrived in America from Mexico City, Mexico, in 1913
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Aramburo (post 1700)
- Alberto Andrés Alvarado Arámburo (1925-1996), Mexican politician, Governor of Baja California Sur (1981-1987)
- Ángel César Mendoza Arámburo (1934-2014), Mexican politician, Governor of Baja California Sur (1975-1981)
Aramburo Family Crest Products