Aparicio History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The noble surname Aparicio is or Spanish origin. It is derived from a given name bestowed on children born on the Feast of the Epiphany. The name stems from the Spanish "aparición" which means "appearance or manifestation."
Early Origins of the Aparicio family
The surname Aparicio was first found in the mountains of Santander in the northern regions of Spain.
Early History of the Aparicio family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Aparicio research. Another 84 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1722 and 1832 are included under the topic Early Aparicio History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Aparicio Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Aparacio, Aparici, Paris, Aparíci, Aparisi and others.
Early Notables of the Aparicio family (pre 1700)
Con la Reconquista guerra con la que los cristianos bajo las órdenes del rey Fernando y la reina Isabel reconquistaron a España y expulsaron a los musulmanes invasores en el año 1492. Dentro de estos nombres de familias se han destacado, por ejemplo, Manuel Aparicio del Manzano who was born in Havana...
Another 52 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Aparicio Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Aparicio is the 6,774th most popular surname with an estimated 4,974 people with that name.  However, in France, the name Aparicio is ranked the 5,393rd most popular surname with an estimated 1,000 - 1,500 people with that name. 
| Aparicio migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Aparicio Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Lucas Aparicio, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1803 
- Jose Aparicio, aged 24, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1831 
- Juan Aparicio, who arrived in New Spain in 1836 
|Contemporary Notables of the name Aparicio (post 1700) ||+|
- Nestor Aparicio (b. 1968), American radio personality
- Amancio Escapa Aparicio (1938-2017), Spanish-born Dominican Republic Roman Catholic prelate, Auxiliary Bishop of Santo Domingo (1996–2016)
- José Luis Aparicio Aparicio (b. 1919), Spanish diplomat
- Rafaela Aparicio (1906-1996), Spanish film and theatre actress
- Jose Aparicio (1773-1838), Spanish painter of the Neoclassic period
- Delfino López Aparicio (1960-2020), Mexican politician who served as a Deputy
- Carlos Enrique Aparicio (b. 1985), Salvadoran football player
- Luis Aparicio (b. 1934), Venezuelan baseball player
- Santiago Aparicio Alcalde (b. 1920), Spanish chemist
- Felipe Aparicio Bravo (b. 1867), Chilean literary
- "What are the 5,000 Most Common Last Names in the U.S.?". NameCensus.com, https://namecensus.com/last-names/
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)