Anguera History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Anguera family
The surname Anguera was first found in Aragon an ancient Kingdom of Spain.
Early History of the Anguera family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Anguera research. Another 73 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 178 and 1789 are included under the topic Early Anguera History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Anguera Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Agüero, Aguera, Aguerro, Aguerra, Agueras, Aguerans, Agueos, Aguerans, Aguerans and many more.
Early Notables of the Anguera family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Anguera Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Anguera migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Anguera Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Raphael Anguera, aged 28, who landed in New Orleans, La in 1846 
- Fca Anguera, aged 18, who landed in New Orleans, La in 1855 
Contemporary Notables of the name Anguera (post 1700) +
- Pablo Anguera, American politician, U.S. Consul in Barcelona, 1852 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 23) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html