Angioli History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Angioli family
The surname Angioli was first found in Tyrol, where the family name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Angioli family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Angioli research. Another 97 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1569 and 1867 are included under the topic Early Angioli History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Angioli Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Angeli, Angelie, Angelies, Angelli, Angellie, Angellies, Anngeli, Anngelie and many more.
Early Notables of the Angioli family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Angioli Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Angioli migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Angioli Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Arcangioli Angioli, aged 44, who settled in America from Laurino, in 1906
- Giovanni Angioli, who immigrated to America, in 1906
- Pietro Angioli, aged 18, who landed in America from Cagli, Italy, in 1907
- Carlo Angioli, aged 23, who immigrated to the United States from Palermo, Sicily, in 1919
- Elena Angioli, aged 16, who landed in America from Livorno, Italy, in 1919
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)