Angelino History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Origins Available: German
Early Origins of the Angelino family
The surname Angelino was first found in Tyrol, where the family name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Angelino family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Angelino research.Another 234 words (17 lines of text) covering the years 1569 and 1867 are included under the topic Early Angelino History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Angelino Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Angeli, Angelie, Angelies, Angelli, Angellie, Angellies, Anngeli, Anngelie and many more.
Early Notables of the Angelino family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Angelino Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Angelino family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Angelino Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Barbara Angelino, aged 36, who settled in America from Losono, in 1899
Angelino Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Angelo Angelino, aged 44, who landed in America from Pievefosciano, Italy, in 1907
- Caterina Angelino, aged 15, who landed in America from Carini, Sicily, in 1909
- Antonio Angelino, aged 17, who emigrated to the United States from Caivano, Italy, in 1910
- Carmelo Angelino, aged 28, who emigrated to the United States from Pozzallo, Italy, in 1911
- Alfredo Angelino, aged 17, who landed in America from Pizzoli, Italy, in 1912
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Angelino (post 1700)
- Rob E. Angelino (b. 1960), American actor, businessman, and entrepreneur
- Martin Angelino, American Democrat politician, Candidate for New York State Senate 46th District, 1956 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 23) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
Angelino Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 23) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html