Angeli History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Origins Available: German
Early Origins of the Angeli family
The surname Angeli was first found in Tyrol, where the family name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Angeli family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Angeli research.Another 234 words (17 lines of text) covering the years 1569 and 1867 are included under the topic Early Angeli History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Angeli Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Angeli, Angelie, Angelies, Angelli, Angellie, Angellies, Anngeli, Anngelie and many more.
Early Notables of the Angeli family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Angeli Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Angeli family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Angeli Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Americo Angeli, who was naturalized in Illinois in 1902
- Josef Angeli, who arrived in Baltimore in 1913
Contemporary Notables of the name Angeli (post 1700)
- Marguerite de Angeli (1889-1987), American writer and illustrator of children's books, best known for her 1950 Newbery Award winning book The Door in the Wall
- Michael Angeli (b. 1970), American Primetime Emmy Award nominated writer and television producer, best known for his work on Monk and the remake of Battlestar Galactica
- Pier Angeli (1932-1971), born Anna Maria Pierangeli, Italian-born, American Golden Globe Award winning television and film actress
- Lou Angeli (b. 1951), American writer and film maker
- Archille J. Angeli (d. 1992), American Democrat politician, Candidate in primary for New Hampshire State House of Representatives from Manchester 11th Ward, 1938 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 23) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Virna De Angeli (b. 1976), Italian gold and silver medalist sprinter
- Arnor Angeli (b. 1991), Belgian footballer
- Eve Angeli (b. 1980), French popular singer
- Angelo Angeli (1864-1931), Italian chemist
- Giuseppe Angeli, Italian painter
- ... (Another 1 notables are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Angeli Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 23) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html