Andrzejewski History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Andrzejewski family
The surname Andrzejewski was first found in West Prussia and Pomerelia, where the name emerged in mediaeval times as one of the notable families in the western region. From the 13th century onwards the surname was identified with the great social and economic evolution which made this territory a landmark contributor to the development of the nation.
Important Dates for the Andrzejewski family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Andrzejewski research. Another 54 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Andrzejewski History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Andrzejewski Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Andrzejczak, Andruszkiewicz, Andrewicz, Andruszewicz, Andrzejowski, Andruscheck, Andrechek, Andrewwicz, Andrejewicx, Andrichuk, Andrichak, Andrusyak, Androsik, Andrichuk, Jedrzejczyk, Jedrasik, Andrysiak, Andrzejak, Andreminskie, Andrewojewicz, Andrechuk, Andrechek, Andrechuk, Andrecheck, Andrachuk and many more.
Early Notables of the Andrzejewski family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Andrzejewski Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Andrzejewski migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Typical Andrzejewski Emigration from the United Kingdom to North America
Andrzejewski Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Antonia Andrzejewski, who arrived in Baltimore in 1881
- Veronica Andrzejewski, who settled in Baltimore in 1881
- Frank Andrzejewski, who settled in Pennsylvania in 1887
- Anton Andrzejewski, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1891
Contemporary Notables of the name Andrzejewski (post 1700)
- Patricia Mae Andrzejewski (b. 1953), birth name of Pat Benatar, an American four-time Grammy winning singer
- Adam Andrzejewski (b. 1969), American politician
- Tadeusz Andrzejewski (1923-1961), Polish archeologist
- Jerzy Andrzejewski (1909-1983), Polish author
You May Also Like