on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Origins Available: Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Where did the Portuguese Andrade family come from? What is the Portuguese Andrade family crest and coat of arms? When did the Andrade family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Andrade family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Andrade Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Manuel Andrade, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1803
- Rosario Andrade, who landed in Puerto Rice in 1816
- Francisco Andrade, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1825
- Cipriano Andrade, aged 25, arrived in New Orleans, La in 1829
- Alonso Del Andrade, who landed in Florida in 1838
- Yvette V. Andrade, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from California, 2000
- Ricardo Andrade, American Democrat politician, Delegate to Democratic National Convention from California, 2004
- Alex Rafael Andrade, American Democrat politician, Candidate in primary for Mayor of Hammond, Indiana, 2011
- William Thomas "Billy" Andrade (b. 1964), American PGA golfer
- Edward Neville da Costa Andrade (1887-1971), English physicist
- Joaquim Pedro de Andrade, Brazilian filmmaker
- Inácio José Esteves Rebello de Andrade, Brazilian poet
- Juan Carlos Mosqueda Andrade (b. 1985), Mexican football player
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 19676. Print.
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- García Carraffa, Alberto and Arturo. Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos 88 Volumes. Madrid: A. Marzo. Print.
- Zúquete, Afonso Eduardo Martins. Armorial Lusitano. Lisboa: Editoria Enciclopédia, 1961. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Marques A. H. De Oliveira. History of Portugal. New York: Columbia University Press, 1972. Print.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
The Andrade Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Andrade Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 2 February 2016 at 13:22.
on orders of $85 or more