America History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the America family
The surname America was first found in Tuscany
(Italian: Toscana), a region in central Italy. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the America family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our America research.Another 282 words (20 lines of text) are included under the topic Early America History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
America Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Americi, Aimerici, Amerighi, America, Americ, Aymeric, Aymerich and many more.
Early Notables of the America family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early America Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the America family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
America Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Nicholas America, who settled in Maryland in 1675
America Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Spolonia America, who settled in Galveston, TX in 1866
- Apolonia America, who arrived in Galveston, TX in 1866
Contemporary Notables of the name America (post 1700)
- Anthony America, American politician, Representative from Michigan 10th District, 2004 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 4) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
America Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 4) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html