Early Origins of the Aebersold family
The surname Aebersold was first found in Switzerland
, where in medieval times the name Ebersold was closely associated with the social and political developments of the region's feudal
society. During this period, name Ebersold became prominent in local
affairs and often married into other families, some of whom played important roles in the ongoing territorial conflicts.
Early History of the Aebersold family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Aebersold research.Another 196 words (14 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Aebersold History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Aebersold Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Ebersold, Ebersole, Ebersoll, Ebersolden, Ebersholl, Ebersohl, Ebersol, Aebersold, Aebersole, Abersole, Abersolt, Aebersoll, Aebersholl, Aebersohl, Aebersol and many more.
Early Notables of the Aebersold family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Aebersold Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Aebersold family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Aebersold Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Anna Aebersold, aged 26, who settled in America, in 1893
- Gottfrice Aebersold, aged 24, who emigrated to the United States, in 1893
Aebersold Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Elise Aebersold, aged 23, who landed in America, in 1904
- Marie Aebersold, aged 22, who emigrated to America from Stalden, in 1904
- Robert Aebersold, aged 24, who landed in America, in 1905
- Jean Aebersold, aged 26, who settled in America, in 1917
- Johanna Sophie Aebersold, aged 42, who landed in America from Scluls, Switzerland, in 1921
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Aebersold Settlers in Canada in the 19th Century
- Chretien Aebersold, who arrived in Red River, Canada in 1821
- Chretien Aebersold, who landed in Red River, Canada in 1821
Contemporary Notables of the name Aebersold (post 1700)
- William Aebersold, American politician, Candidate for Michigan State House of Representatives from Oakland County 1st District, 1960 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 15) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html