Woldt Surname History
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Woldt family
The surname Woldt was first found in Baden, where the name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Woldt family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Woldt research. Another 95 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1758, 1759, and 1787 are included under the topic Early Woldt History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Woldt Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Weltz, Weltzen, Welz, Weltzner, Welzner, Weltzien, Weltzl, Weiltz, Wieltz, Weldts, Wöldts, Weuldtz and many more.
Early Notables of the Woldt family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Woldt Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Woldt migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Woldt Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Johann Gottlieb Woldt, aged 40, who landed in America in 1839 
- Christine Luise Woldt, aged 38, who arrived in America in 1843 
- Christoph Friedrich Woldt, aged 41, who landed in America in 1843 
- Joh Friedrich Woldt, aged 30, who arrived in America in 1843 
- Sophie Luise Friderike Woldt, aged 32, who landed in America in 1843 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)