Troyer History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Troyer family
The surname Troyer was first found in Mecklenburg, where the name Troye contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation, and would later play a large role in the tribal and national conflicts of the area. Over time, the Troye family name branched into other houses, where their influence continued to be felt because of the important role they played in the local social and political affairs.
Important Dates for the Troyer family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Troyer research. Another 85 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Troyer History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Troyer Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Troye, Troyye, Troyes, Troys, Troyee, Trooye, Troyyes, Troyye, Troyys, Troy, Troyers and many more.
Early Notables of the Troyer family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Troyer Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Troyer family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: settlers who traveled to the New World and established themselves along the eastern seaboard of the United States and Canada in the 18th and 19th centuries..
Contemporary Notables of the name Troyer (post 1700)
- Verne J. Troyer (1969-2018), American stand-up comedian, actor, stuntman and performer, best known for playing Mini-Me in the Austin Powers film series, one of the shortest men in the world
- Maynard Troyer (b. 1938), American retired NASCAR Winston Cup Series driver
- Eric Lee Troyer (b. 1949), American keyboardist and singer/songwriter
- Carlos Troyer (1837-1920), American composer
- Warner Troyer (1932-1991), Canadian broadcast journalist and writer
You May Also Like