on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish Trinidad family come from? What is the Spanish Trinidad family crest and coat of arms? When did the Trinidad family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Trinidad family history?The distinguished Spanish surname Trinidad is derived from the Spanish term for trinity, which further derives from the Latin "trinitas." The surname Trinidad thus means "son or descendant of Trinidad," a name which is rooted in Christian tradition.
Spelling variations of this family name include: Trinidade, Triniti and others.
First found in various kingdoms within Spain.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Trinidad research. Another 290 words (21 lines of text) covering the years 1594 and 1649 are included under the topic Early Trinidad History in all our PDF Extended History products.
More information is included under the topic Early Trinidad Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Ana de la Trinidad who immigrated to Cuba in 1561
- Francisco DeLa Trinidad who arrived in Honduras in 1577
- Mariana de la Trinidad who came to New Spain in 1590
Trinidad Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Emilio Trinidad who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860
- Emilio Trinidad, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860
- Jose Trinidad, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1860
- David Trinidad (b. 1953), American poet
- Thea Trinidad (b. 1990), American professional wrestler
- Adrian Trinidad (b. 1982), Argentine football midfielder
- Angel Borja Trinidad (b. 1958), Physician in the Philippines
- Félix "Tito" Trinidad Jr. (b. 1973), Puerto Rican boxer
- Milagros Laurel Trinidad (b. 1941), Congresswoman in the Philippines
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Heraldic Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1976. Print.
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Best, Hugh. Debrett's Texas Peerage. New York: Coward-McCann, 1983. Print. (ISBN 069811244X).
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- García Carraffa, Alberto and Arturo. Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos 88 Volumes. Madrid: A. Marzo. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Browning, Charles H. Americans of Royal Descent. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
The Trinidad Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Trinidad Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 16 August 2013 at 11:08.
on orders of $85 or more