on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Where did the Spanish Trejo family come from? When did the Trejo family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Trejo family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Trejo, de Trejo and others.
First found in the region of Extremadura, on the Spanish border with Portugal.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Trejo research. Another 123 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 179 and 1793 are included under the topic Early Trejo History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 29 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Trejo Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Hernando de Trejo and Juan de Trejo who arrived in Spanish America in 1513
- Rafael de Trejo arrived in America in 1514
- Beatriz de Trejo and her sister Catalina settled in New Spain and Gonzalo de Trejo arrived in Colombia in 1561
- Diego Lorenzo de Trejo brought his family to New Spain in 1577
- Francisco de Trejo arrived in Peru in 1582
Trejo Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Hernando De Trejo, who landed in America in 1813
- Juan De Trejo, who arrived in America in 1813
- Rafael De Trejo, who landed in America in 1814
- Cristobal De Trejo, who arrived in America in 1828
- Stephen Trejo (b. 1977), American former NFL running back/fullback for the Detroit Lions
- Danny Trejo (b. 1944), American character actor
- Oscar Guido Trejo (b. 1988), Argentine footballer
- Mario Trejo (b. 1926), Argentine poet, playwright, screenwriter, and journalist
- Colletta, John P. They Came in Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Heraldic Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1976. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Atienza, Julio De Atienza. Español: Diccionario Heraldico De Apellidos Españoles Y De Titulos Nobiliarios. Madrid: Aguilar, 1959. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Matthews, John. Matthews' American Armoury and Blue Book. London: John Matthews, 1911. Print.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
This page was last modified on 16 November 2015 at 19:20.
on orders of $85 or more