Medero History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Medero family
The surname Medero was first found in Aragon an ancient Kingdom of Spain closely linked to the early history of England.
Early History of the Medero family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Medero research. Another 68 words (5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Medero History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Medero Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Mederos, Madieres, Mederos, Maderos, Materos and others.
Early Notables of the Medero family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Medero Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Medero migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Medero Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Juan Medero and his family, who settled in Louisiana in 1779 from the Canary Islands
Medero Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Manuel Medero, aged 39, who settled in America from Preston, Cuba, in 1910
- Maria Medero, aged 25, who landed in America from Havana, Cuba, in 1914
- Francisco Medero, aged 40, who landed in America from Havana, Cuba, in 1914
- Etanislada Medero, aged 14, who immigrated to the United States, in 1917
- Rosar Segundo del Medero, aged 38, who immigrated to the United States from Camajuani, Cuba, in 1921
Contemporary Notables of the name Medero (post 1700) +
- Benito Medero (1922-2007), Uruguayan politician
- Luis Adrián Medero (b. 1973), former Argentine football defender
Related Stories +