Defrancisco History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Defrancisco family
The surname Defrancisco was first found in Rome (Italian: Roma), the capital of the Kingdom of Italy. Little can be said in the space available which would do justice to the history of this beautiful city. From 1000 B.C, its history is a book of life itself. The buildings, culture, arts, cathedrals, churches, museums galleries hold untold treasures unequalled anywhere else in the world.In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Important Dates for the Defrancisco family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Defrancisco research. Another 97 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1690, 1804 and 1820 are included under the topic Early Defrancisco History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Defrancisco Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Defrancisco, Franaciscis, Franazesi, Franco, Franci, Francia, Francica and many more.
Early Notables of the Defrancisco family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Defrancisco Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Defrancisco migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Typical Defrancisco Emigration from the United Kingdom to North America
Defrancisco Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Petro DeFrancisco, who settled in Dallas Co, TX in 1891
- Angelina DeFrancisco, aged 8, who immigrated to America from Napoli, in 1892
- Pippina DeFrancisco, aged 11, who settled in America from Napoli, in 1892
Defrancisco Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Augusto DeFrancisco, aged 17, who landed in America from Rifsateatina, Italy, in 1910
- Elisa DeFrancisco, aged 21, who immigrated to the United States from Laghanomicca, Italy, in 1910
- Lucia DeFrancisco, aged 36, who landed in America from Casalanglista, Italy, in 1911
Contemporary Notables of the name Defrancisco (post 1700)
- John A. DeFrancisco, American Republican politician, Member of New York State Senate 50th District; Elected 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008 
You May Also Like
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 11) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html