Bohler History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Bohler family
The surname Bohler was first found in Baden, where this family name became a prominent contributor to the development of the district from ancient times. Always prominent in social affairs, the name Bohler became an integral part of that turbulent region as it emerged to form alliances with other families within the Feudal System and the nation.
Important Dates for the Bohler family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Bohler research. Another 79 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 178 and 1789 are included under the topic Early Bohler History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bohler Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Bohlen, Boehlen, Bohllen, Boehllen, Bolen, Boelen, Bollen, Boellen, Bohlens, Bohler, Bohlers, Bulhen, Buehlen, Buhllen, Buehllen, Bulen, Buelen, Bullen, Buellen, Buhlens, Buehlens, Boehlens, Boehler, Boehlers and many more.
Early Notables of the Bohler family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Bohler Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Bohler migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Typical Bohler Emigration from the United Kingdom to North America
Bohler Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Johann Henrich Bohler, who landed in New York, NY in 1710 
- Johan Henrich Bohler, who arrived in New York, NY in 1710 
- Margaretha Bohler, who arrived in America in 1727 
- Peter Bohler who arrived in Georgia in 1738
- Peter Bohler, who arrived in Georgia in 1738 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Bohler Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Phil Bohler, who arrived in America in 1850 
- Fritz Bohler, who arrived in Mississippi in 1887
- Fritz Bohler, who landed in Mississippi in 1887 
Contemporary Notables of the name Bohler (post 1700)
- Second Lieutenant Henry Cabot Lodge Bohler (1925-2007), African American member of the prestigious Tuskegee Airmen during World War II
- John Frederick Bohler (1885-1960), American college coach, and college athletics administrator
- George M. "Doc" Bohler, American college football, basketball, and baseball coach in the 1930s
- Louis Bohler, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from Georgia, 1956 
- John Frederick Bohler (1885-1960), American politician, Mayor of Pullman, Washington, 1949-51 
You May Also Like
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 21) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html