- Surname History and a Coat of Arms print
- Surname histories can be up to 1,800 words long
- Over 2 million copies of this product have been sold
Surname History and a Coat of Arms & Family Crest print. Carefully researched using the most recognized historical sources, and the images have been computer drawn according to heraldic standards.
The Coat of Arms and Family Crest are printed onto a sheet of 8.5" x 11" parch-tone paper.
Surname histories can be up to 1,800 words long and are printed on an 11" x 17" parchment scroll. The scrollwork was beautifully illustrated by a noted artist with a particular concern for heraldic detail. It highlights many appropriate heraldic symbols, making it informative as well as decorative. Over 2 million copies of this product have been sold.
Each Surname History includes:
- The ancient origin of the name (usually pre-1100)
- Known spelling variations
- Our bibliography printed on the back of the page
- Early movement of the surname during the Middle Ages
- Noteworthy bearers from the 1500-1600's
- First settlers to North America
- Notable contemporary bearers of the name
- A description of the Coat of Arms and Crest Motto
- Unique Certificate number
- Gold seal guaranteeing the authenticity
- Full Color Watermark of the country of origin
Have the freedom to choose how you want to frame these products. If you don't have time to pick out a frame, we can frame it for you in one of our Brown Frame, Black Frame, or Gold Frames that are available.