Early Origins of the Verburchdt family
Netherlands in 1246. In 1536 it was almost totally destroyed by fire. It became the residence of the Counts of Orange. The Old Church, originally built in the 11th century, was rebuilt in 1476. It is most famous for its beautiful porcelain. It did not survive the French occupation at the end of 18th century. Hence, New Delft. In their later history the surname became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Verburchdt family
Another 193 words (14 lines of text) covering the years 1745 and 1776 are included under the topic Early Verburchdt History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Verburchdt Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Verburch, Verburcht, Verburg, Verburgh, Vorburger, Ferber, Fürberg and many more.
Early Notables of the Verburchdt family (pre 1700)
PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Verburchdt family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Anna Maria Ferber, who came to New York in 1710; Marinus Verburg, who came to New York in 1847; Marinnus Verburg, who arrived in New York, NY in 1847.
Verburchdt Family Crest Products