on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Rosenzweig Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Agnes Gertrude Rosenzweig, who landed in New York, NY in 1710
Rosenzweig Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Friedrich Wilhelm Rosenzweig, aged 40, arrived in America in 1853
- Louis Rosenzweig, who landed in Mississippi in 1892
Rosenzweig Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Morris Edward Rosenzweig, who arrived in Arkansas in 1904
- Saul Rosenzweig (1907-2004), American psychologist and therapist
- Roy Rosenzweig (1950-2007), American historian
- Robert Rosenzweig, president emeritus of the Association of American Universities
- Michael Rosenzweig, American ecologist at the University of Arizona
- William Rosenzweig, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from New York, 1964
- Samuel Rosenzweig, American Republican politician, Candidate for New York State Senate 9th District, 1932
- Louis Rosenzweig, American Democrat politician, Candidate in primary for Delegate to Michigan State Constitutional Convention from Wayne County 10th District, 1961
- Louis Rosenzweig, American politician, Candidate for New York State Assembly from New York County 2nd District, 1909
- Harry Rosenzweig, American Republican politician, Delegate to Republican National Convention from Arizona, 1960, 1964, 1972
- Bernhardt Rosenzweig, American Republican politician, Candidate for New York State Senate 21st District, 1932
- Shaw, William A. Knights of England A Complete Record from the Earliest Time to the Present Day of the Knights of all the Orders of Chivalry in England, Scotland, Ireland and Knights Bachelors 2 Volumes. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print. (ISBN 080630443X).
- Burke, Sir Bernard. Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage and Baronetage, The Privy Council, Knightage and Compainonage. London: Burke Publishing, 1921. Print.
- Bullock, L.G. Historical Map of England and Wales. Edinburgh: Bartholomew and Son, 1971. Print.
- Foster, Joseph. Dictionary of Heraldry Feudal Coats of Arms and Pedigrees. London: Bracken Books, 1989. Print. (ISBN 1-85170-309-8).
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
- Hanks, Hodges, Mills and Room. The Oxford Names Companion. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2002. Print. (ISBN 0-19-860561-7).
- Lennard, Reginald. Rural England 1086-1135 A Study of Social and Agrarian Conditions. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1959. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came In Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Hitching, F.K and S. Hitching. References to English Surnames in 1601-1602. Walton On Thames: 1910. Print. (ISBN 0-8063-0181-3).
- Mills, A.D. Dictionary of English Place-Names. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-19-869156-4).
The Rosenzweig Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Rosenzweig Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 29 October 2015 at 09:47.
on orders of $85 or more