on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Jewish Rosenzweig family come from? What is the Jewish Rosenzweig family crest and coat of arms? When did the Rosenzweig family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Rosenzweig family history?
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Rosenzweig Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Agnes Gertrude Rosenzweig, who landed in New York, NY in 1710
Rosenzweig Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Friedrich Wilhelm Rosenzweig, aged 40, arrived in America in 1853
- Louis Rosenzweig, who landed in Mississippi in 1892
Rosenzweig Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Morris Edward Rosenzweig, who arrived in Arkansas in 1904
- Michael Rosenzweig, American ecologist at the University of Arizona
- Robert Rosenzweig, president emeritus of the Association of American Universities
- Roy Rosenzweig (1950-2007), American historian
- Saul Rosenzweig (1907-2004), American psychologist and therapist
- Franz Rosenzweig (1886-1929), German theologian, eponym of the Buber-Rosenzweig-Medal
- Reaney P.H and R.M. Wilson. A Dictionary of English Surnames. London: Routledge, 1991. Print. (ISBN 0-415-05737-X).
- Elster, Robert J. International Who's Who. London: Europa/Routledge. Print.
- Hinde, Thomas Ed. The Domesday Book England's Heritage Then and Now. Surrey: Colour Library Books, 1995. Print. (ISBN 1-85833-440-3).
- Marcharn, Frederick George. A Constitutional History of Modern England 1485 to the Present. London: Harper and Brothers, 1960. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came In Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Burke, John Bernard Ed. The Roll of Battle Abbey. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing. Print.
- Humble, Richard. The Fall of Saxon England. New York: Barnes and Noble, 1975. Print. (ISBN 0-88029-987-8).
- Burke, Sir Bernard. Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage and Baronetage, The Privy Council, Knightage and Compainonage. London: Burke Publishing, 1921. Print.
- Chadwick, Nora Kershaw and J.X.W.P Corcoran. The Celts. London: Penguin, 1790. Print. (ISBN 0140212116).
- Cook, Chris. English Historical Facts 1603-1688. London: MacMillan, 1980. Print.
The Rosenzweig Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Rosenzweig Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 13 March 2013 at 21:19.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
on orders of $85 or more